Para quem não conhece o CommunityServer é um dos melhores gerenciadores
De blog e fórum atualmente. Foi a ferramenta adotada pelo blog do msdn http://blogs.msdn.com/
Agora acaba de sair a versão 2.1 com bastante novidades! Estou usando também essa ferramenta no meu novo blog.
Improvements to existing Features
- New blogs skins – some professionally design blog skins to help make your blog stand-out.
- Improved Editor – simple to use WYSIWYG editor.
- Improved blog authoring experience – simplified workflow for creating, editing, and saving posts.
- Improved comment editing/management tools for blogs – designed to help you edit and manage a large number of comments quickly.
- Better SPAM Protection – changes to the built-in spam rules to more effectively deal with spam.
- New reports – new reports for a variety of statistics maintained by the Community Server database.
- Per-post answer status –allows users to track answer status on a per-post level for forum posts.
- Better fixed-width support – design changes to enable better support for fixed width sites.
- Tags – ability to add free form tags to content and then use tag clouds and other tools to filter content.
- Content Mirroring – ability to configure a blog to be subscribed to one or more external RSS sources bringing that content into the site for visitors and making the content searchable.
- Post Relevance sorting – allows site owners to use new post relevance algorithm (optional) for blog aggregation page. This feature allows popular content to stay “above the fold” longer.
- Invitations – ability to configure site so that only invited users can join the community.
- Badges – members of the site each receive a community badge that can easily be displayed in a variety of locations, such as external blogs.
- Feedburner / external RSS support – easily use tools, such as Feedburner, for sharing your RSS feeds on blogs.
- Runs in Medium Trust – better support for hosting organizations that want to run ASP.NET applications in a reduced trust level.
If you are running ASP.NET version 1.1:
- Download Now – Community Server 2.1, Windows Install (MSI) for ASP.NET 1.1
- Download Now – Community Server 2.1, Web Install for ASP.NET 1.1
If you are running ASP.NET version 2.0: